Financial Aid & Scholarship Services
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIP SERVICES
We believe that every adult student should have the opportunity to earn a degree without worrying about the cost. That’s why Operation Graduate is committed to saving you as much money as possible so that you’re able to make your goals a reality.
We make sure that you’re getting the most affordable education possible by:
- Providing you with our Operation Graduate Persistence Scholarship
- Helping you find an affordable online degree in our network
- Evaluating any eligible transfer credits, professional learning, and on-the-job experience that could be applied toward your degree
- Partnering with companies who are interested in matching our scholarship
- Finding additional scholarship opportunities and helping you apply for financial aid
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
YES! Every student we work with is eligible for a $2,000 Operation Graduate Persistence Scholarship.
We help provide financial support for students enrolled in the Operation Graduate program by offering every student a $2,000 Persistence Scholarship. As long as you meet certain criteria for credits and GPA, you will be eligible for the scholarship.
GET YOUR COMPANY TO MATCH
If your company partners with Operation Graduate and matches our scholarship, we increase our scholarship to as much as $4,000. With your company match, you and your co-workers could have as much as $8,000 to use toward earning a degree.